New Hope Academy
"Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth."
--2 Timothy 2:15
For more information, click here.
The Women’s ministry of Church of New Hope are women who desire to grow in the grace that we have in Christ, who are learning to live4Him in every area of their lives and desire to know Him more through the study of His word. We invite you to come grow with us to the glory of God the Father and Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior.
Church of New Hope Women’s Ministry Meets every 1st and 3rd Friday of the month at 7pm.
(please call for the address to where the women meet. 562-360-4945)
We are currently doing a study of “A Shepherds Look at Psalms 23.” For more information Click Here.
“Unshakable” Singles Ministry
led by Anthony and Lydia Murphy
Join us every 2nd Saturday of the month @ 6pm. as we devote ourselves to the Word of God, fellowship, sharing meals (Potluck and Communion) and prayer.
Strengthening married couples with God’s Word so they can grow closer to Jesus and each other Psalm 34:3 O magnify the LORD with me, And let us exalt His name together.
Pastor Hector and Diana are hosting the Marriage Ministry which Meets every last Friday of the Month 7pm in their home.
For more information Click here.
Children's Ministry - Raise Courageous God-Loving Children
Children’s Ministry nurtures the hearts of children. Parents, we come alongside of you as you endeavor to raise your children to live courageous, God-centered lives.
Standing on Solid Ground
Growing Through The Bible - Devotion Accountability
Let's read through the Bible, share our devotions, grow, and be stronger together!
Standing on Solid Ground is a faith-based program serving communities dealing with substance abuse issues, domestic violence, reaffirming the family foundation through training in anger management and parenting classes.
All classes are Certified and Court Recognized meeting all qualifications for certificate completion.
If you are interested in taking a class, call for an intake appointment at 562-474-8492. Please ask for Diana Gonzales.
- Service at 10:00 am - 13112 Thistle Avenue Norwalk, CA
- All Church Prayer : The 2nd & 4th Sunday of the month from 3-5pm (child care is available)
Meeting at 7pm (no children’s ministry)-13112 Thistle Avenue Norwalk
Men’s Ministry Meeting at 7pm over ZOOM
- Women’s Ministry Meets at 7pm the 1st & 3rd Friday of the month - 11733 Havenwood Drive Whittier, CA ( no child care available) Currently meeting on Saturdays at 12pm out doors
- Marriage Ministry meets at 7pm the last Friday of every month - 13112 Thistle Avenue Norwalk, CA
- Singles Ministry Meeting at 6pm the 2nd Saturday of the month - 7201 Union Avenue Whittier, CA
- Youth Ministry Meeting at 6pm the 1st Saturday of the month
More information coming soon